Data processing by the Frauenwörth Abbey therefore takes place pursuant to Article 91 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) i.V.m. Section 3 (1) lit. a KDR-OG the KDR-OG application.
1. NAME AND CONTACT DATA OF THE RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING
(§ 4 No. 9 KDR-OG), the company data protection officer (§ 4 No. 23 KDR-OG) and the Order Data Protection Officer (§ 4 No. 22 KDR-OG). Responsible:
Abbey of the Benedictines Frauenwörth im Chiemsee Public corporation
Frauenchiemsee No. 50
Telephone: +49 (0) 8054 - 9070
Fax: +49 (0) 8054 - 7967
Corporate Data Protection Officer:
The company data protection officer can be reached at:
Monastery administration of the abbey Frauenwörth
Telephone: +49 (0) 8054 - 907-127
Order data protection officer::
Mr. Jupp JoachimskiWittelsbacher Ring
Telephone (Tuesdays from 14:00 to 17:00): +49 (0) 173 - 8467227
2. THE NATURE, SCOPE AND PURPOSES OF THE COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
2.1 Personal data in the sense of this data protection regulation are all information referring to an identified or identifiable natural person (in the following "the person concerned"). Depending on the use of our website different personal data are processed to varying degrees.
2.2 Whenever you visit our website, ie the website and its subpages, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
• IP address of the computer you are using,
• date and time of access,
• Name and URL of the retrieved file,
• Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
• Type and version of the browser you are using and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned in section 2.2 are processed by us for the following purposes:
• ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
• ensuring comfortable use of our website,
• Evaluation of system security and stability as well
• for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the processing of the data mentioned in section 2.2 is § 6 para. 1 lit. g KDR-OG. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case do we use the data mentioned in section 1.2 for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
The data mentioned in section 2.2 will be automatically deleted after 90 days.
2.3 We offer you the possibility to contact us via the contact forms provided on the website to make inquiries. When using the contact form, the following information is required (mandatory information):
• your e-mail-adress and
• some additional information required for processing.
Further information is provided on a voluntary basis and is accordingly not mandatory (voluntary information).
The collection and processing of the compulsory information mentioned in point 2.3 using a contact form is done so that we know who the request came from and we can answer it.
The legal basis for the processing of these data provided as mandatory information is § 6 para. 1 lit. g KDR-OG, as the collection and processing of the data required to process your request is in your interest. After completion of the request, the data collected by us as compulsory information based on the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted. Mandatory statutory provisions - especially retention periods - remain unaffected.
For the processing of the voluntary information provided by you, consent pursuant to § 6 (1) lit. b KDR-OG. After completion of the request, the data collected voluntarily by us from the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted. You can also revoke your consent at any time. An informal message by e-mail to us is sufficient. The legality of the data processing operations carried out until the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation. Further details on the revocation of the consent can be found in Section 14. After completion of the request, the data voluntarily submitted by you using the contact form will also be automatically deleted. Mandatory statutory provisions - especially retention periods - remain unaffected.
To prevent misuse of our contact forms, we use the reCAPTCHA service of Google Inc. (Google). For more details see section 14.
2.4 When using our online shop, the following personal data are collected and processed:
• your first and last name,
• your address,
• your phone number,
• your e-mail address and
• type and number of goods ordered by you.
The data mentioned in section 2.4 are processed by us for the following purposes:
• identification of customers,
• processing your order,
• correspondence with you,
• Settlement of any existing liability claims, as well as the assertion of any claims against you.
The legal basis for the processing of the data mentioned in Section 2.4 is § 6 para. 1 lit. c KDR-OG. These data collected by us for the processing of your order will be stored until the statutory retention period expires and then deleted.
2.5 We offer you the opportunity to subscribe to our annual newsletter magazine within Germany free of charge. The dispatch takes place by post. The order can be made via an online form. When ordering our newsletter, we collect and process the following personal data (mandatory information):
• your first and last name and
• your address. In the future, we reserve the right to send the newsletter only digitally by e-mail.
If you would like to continue to receive the newsletter, even after a change to e-mail dispatch, you have the option of voluntarily giving us your e-mail address as well. When converting to e-mail, we will inform you in good time and send you an e-mail for confirmation.
The compilation and processing of the compulsory information mentioned in section 2.5 is carried out in order to be able to send you the newsletter.
For the processing of the data referred to under 2.5 you have consent in accordance with § 6 para. 1 lit. b KDR-OG. If you no longer wish to receive the newsletter, you can cancel at any time, ie. Revoke your consent. An informal message by e-mail to us is sufficient. In this case, we will not send you any further issues of the newsletter and immediately delete the data you have provided in section 2.5. The legality of the data processing operations carried out until the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation. For more information on the revocation of consent, see section 14.
If we stop sending the newsletter, we will immediately delete the data provided by you under point 2.5.
3. DISTRIBUTION OF DATA
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.We pass your personal information to third parties only if:
• you your according to § 6 Abs. 1 lit. b KDR-OG have given their express consent to this,
• in the event that disclosure pursuant to section 6 (1) lit. d KDR-OG there is a legal obligation,
• this legally permissible and according to § 6 Abs. 1 lit. c KDR-OG for the execution of contractual relationships with youis required. In particular, the data required for shipping goods or the newsletter (address, first and last name, address) are forwarded to the shipping company.
When you visit our site, we assign you a so-called "cookie identifier" (cookie). These are stored on the device you are using (laptop, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and should make it easier for you to use our site. However, this is not used by us to get immediate knowledge of your identity. We use the following cookies:
• Session cookies are used to recognize that you have already visited individual pages on our website. These are automatically deleted after leaving our page.
• We also use temporary cookies to improve usability. They are stored on your end device for a specific period of time. If you visit our site again to take advantage of our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made, so you do not have to re-enter them.
Please note that the third-party services we use (see paragraphs 5 - 10) also set cookies. Cookies do not damage your device, do not contain viruses, Trojans or other malicious software. The data processed by cookies are for the purposes mentioned in order to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as the third party according to § 6 Abs. 1 lit. g KDR-OG required.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a note always appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you can not use all features of our website.
5. ANALYSETOOLS (Google Analytics)
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google beforehand within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address provided by Google Analytics within the framework of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google. You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, we point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website in full. In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available at the following link and install: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Additional information about how Google uses your personal information on its advertising network can be found here: Advertising and Privacy.
To protect your requests via the internet form, we use the reCAPTCHA service of Google Inc. (Google). The query is used to distinguish whether the input is made by a human or abusive by automated, mechanical processing. The query includes the sending of the IP address and any other data required by Google for the reCAPTCHA service to Google. For this purpose, your input will be transmitted to Google and used there. However, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. In part, Google transmits and truncates your full IP address to a Google server in the United States.
7. GOOGLE MAPS
On our website Google Maps is used to display a map. Google Maps is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. By using this website, you agree to the collection, processing and use by Google, one of its agents, or third parties of the information collected and entered by you.
The terms of service for Google Maps can be found at For details, see the Privacy Center at google.com
8. GOOGLE WEB FONTS
This site uses so-called web fonts provided by Google for the uniform representation of fonts. When you access a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly.
To do this, the browser you use must connect to Google's servers. As a result, Google learns that our website has been accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web Fonts is in the interest of a consistent and attractive presentation of our online services. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
In our online shop we offer u.a. Payment via PayPal. Provider of this payment service is PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Ro-yal, L-2449 Luxembourg (hereinafter "PayPal"). If you decide to pay with PayPal, the payment details you enter will be sent to PayPal. Legal bases for the transmission of your data to PayPal are § 6 Abs. 1 lit. b KDR-OG (consent) and § 6 para. 1 lit. c KDR-OG (processing to fulfill a contract). You can revoke your consent to data processing at any time. The legality of the data processing operations carried out until the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
11. DATA SECURITY
All information you submit to us will be stored on servers within the European Union. Information that is sent to the third-party services we use (see paragraphs 5 - 10) is also sometimes stored on servers in the United States. For details, please refer to the privacy statements of the providers mentioned in paragraphs 5 to 10. Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure, which is why we can not guarantee the security of the data transmitted to our website via the Internet. However, we secure our website and other systems through technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access, modification or dissemination of your data by unauthorized persons. In particular, your personal data is encrypted with us. We use the coding system SSL (Secure Socket Layer).
12. DATA PROTECTION AND WEBSITES OF THIRD PARTIES
14. YOUR RIGHTS AND CONTACT
Regarding the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
• According to § 17 KDR-OG you can request information about your personal data processed by us.
• According to § 18 KDR-OG you can demand the immediate correction of incorrect or the completion of your stored personal data.
• According to § 19 KDR-OG you may request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or Defense of legal claims is required.
• According to § 20 KDR-OG you can demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you to Asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with § 23 KDR-OG.
• According to § 22 KDR-OG, you are entitled to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible.
• According to § 8 Abs. 6 KDR-OG, you can revoke your once given consent at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future.
• If your personal data based on legitimate interests pursuant to § 6 para. 1 lit. g KDR-OG are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with § 23 DSGVO, provided there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without stating a particular situation.
If you claim any of your rights and / or would like to receive more information about it, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, you are gem. § 48 KDR-OG a right of appeal to the data protection supervisory authority. Head of Data Protection Supervision is gem. § 42 KDR-OG the Order Data Protection Officer (see point 1).
If you have questions, comments or inquiries regarding the collection, processing and use of your personal information by us, please contact us at the contact details provided.